Episode 437: 23 minutes a day, with David Bush.
David Bush was an All-American football player at the University of South Dakota — then pursued a professional football career, which landed him a starting role with the Iowa Barnstormers in Arena Football League. He played four years and earned two trips to the World Championship game. After football, David became a partner and co-owner of a regional mortgage company with 18-production offices in and continued his success in management and business as a co-owner of the organization. He exited the mortgage business in 2005 to pursue his dream of becoming a lifestyle entrepreneur. He has since coached and mentored thousands of people on how to live healthy, successful, and more significant lives.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- David’s background
- The benefits of repetition & hard work
- Using Franklin Covey’s alphabet strategy
- How spending just 23 minutes per weekday on your highest leverage activities can add an entire work day to your month
- Why you need to take control your habits & personal discipline
- Why you should master the skill of listening
- Differentiating between what’s good and what’s great
- Why you should have a plan for your health & mental well-being
- Knowing your purpose of why you started your business
- Partnering with people who believe what you believe
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with David:
- Website: www.ehealthcoaching.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/davidbush65
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/pub/david-bush/8/524/487
- Resources: bit.ly/BusinessGrowthSummit