Episode 446: Serve and protect your team, with Gordon Tredgold.
Gordon Tredgold is a business and IT transformation expert who has successfully delivered $100 million programs, run $300 million departments, and led teams of 1000 staff for Fortune 100 companies. Gordon is the author of the critically acclaimed book “FAST” and works with enterprises on implementing results-based leadership initiatives to rapidly accelerate the organization’s growth.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Gordon’s background
- Why you must be able to influence people, not just direct them
- Why you need to aim high, start small, celebrate, and keep going
- Why persistency and consistency are the keys to success
- Why you need to write for the benefit of your audience
- Leading with integrity and love
- How your job as a leader is to serve and protect your team
- How the more recognition you give out, the more success you will have
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with Gordon:
- Website: gordontredgold.com
- Twitter: @gordontredgold
- Book: FAST: 4 Principles Every Business Needs to Achieve Success and Drive