Episode 416: Never be afraid to fly with the eagles, with Josh Brown.
Josh Brown is a franchise attorney and has built a thriving national practice helping business owners make smart franchise decisions, identify good franchise systems, work through legal challenges surrounding franchising, and grow through the franchise model. Josh speaks, blogs, writes articles and white papers, and is the proud creator and host of the podcast, “Franchise Euphoria,” a top-rated podcast on iTunes.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Josh’s background
- The benefits of repurposing content
- Why you need to be consistent and professional when it comes to producing podcasts
- The importance of writing down your to-do’s and keeping on top of them
- Why Josh begins his day with getting clarity on what he needs to accomplish
- How to handle obstacles and continue to grow
- Why you need to master what you do and be able to sell it to be successful
- Not letting fear hold you back from what you want to do
- Why you shouldn’t make business more complicated than it is
- Why you need to make sure that your business is predictable, process-oriented, proven, profitable and branded
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with Josh:
- Website: indyfranchiselaw.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/indyfrchslaw
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/joshfbrown
- Twitter: @IndyFrchsLaw