Episode 451: Be a one-firm firm, with Ken Baker.
Ken Baker is currently serving as a member of Gensler’s Board of Directors and the Gensler Management Committee. As a Co-Regional Managing Principal of Gensler’s Southeast Region and past Co-Managing Principal of Gensler’s UK, Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Gulf Regions, Ken is a global expert on workplace design and planning, particularly for law firms. Ken frequently speaks about the power of design at industry events around the world and his focus on maintaining strong client relationships is a core tenant of his leadership philosophy and design strategy.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Ken’s background
- Why you should focus on developing a professional relationship with your clients
- Why you need to surround yourself with great, talented people
- Being on the lookout for the next generation of leaders and working to develop their skills
- Why you should rely on your team to build your business & make your clients happy
- Having a sense of urgency & being a good listener
- Helping your employees build their careers
- Knowing if you have the right people in place to get the work done
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with Ken:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.gensler.com
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/kenneth-p-baker-7984996