Episode 430: Unlock your truest potential, with Marissa Levin.
Marissa Levin has been an entrepreneur, speaker, & globally recognized growth strategist for over 20-years. Her lifetime legacy mission is to educate, equip, & empower 100 million entrepreneurs & leaders with the skillsets and mindsets they need to reach their greatest potential. As CEO of Successful Culture, Marissa helps other CEOs master the 3 most critical aspects of business growth: leadership development, strategy formulation & execution, and organizational culture assessment & improvement. She also helps CEOs select and implement highly effective advisory boards using her patented SCALE Model, which is an essential strategy for any business looking to grow exponentially.
What you’ll learn about in this episode
- Marissa’s background
- Why you should not limit yourself
- Why Marissa believes in the ‘oxygen mask’ analogy
- Why you should face conflict head-on
- Why you should be intentional with your time
- Why you need to be true to your personal brand
- Mastering your mindset
- Why you need to define boundaries
- Why you need to identify your core values, mission, and vision
- Why you need to determine your target customer profile
- Having a proactive mindset
Subscribe to Onward Nation!
How best to connect with Marissa:
- Website: successfulculture.com
- Twitter: @marissalevin
- Instagram: @marissalevin1
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/marissalevin1